Nursery opening times
The nursery is open five days a week from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
The opening hours are from 7:30am until 6:00pm and operates three different sessions.
- Morning session: 7:30am until 12:30pm
- Afternoon session: 1:00pm until 6:00pm
- Full day session: 7:30am until 6:00pm
Childcare Fees (from April 2017)
- Full week £175.00
- Full day £42.50
- Half day (7:30am-12:30pm) £26.50
- Half day (1:00pm-6:00pm) £26.50
- School day (9:00am-3:00pm) £28.50
- School day (1:00pm-4:00pm) £15.50
- School day (9:00am-12:30pm) £16.50
All fees MUST be paid in advance.
Please note that from April 1st 2017, we will no longer be accepting cheques as payment.
A £50.00 deposit is payable to the setting to secure your child’s place. This will be deducted from your first month’s fee.
We require four week’s written notice to change your child’s days or to terminate your contract with the setting.
Late collection of a child will incur a £5.00 charge for every 5 minutes after 6:00pm. This is due to terms in our insurance policy.
Flexible Funded Sessions
Birchwood Private Day Nursery is now offering more flexible funded hour sessions.
These sessions are:
- 9am – 3pm – £25.00
- 9am – 12pm – £12.00
- 1pm – 4pm – £12.00
For more information, please contact us.